• What personal information we you collect?
Once the user fills out one of our booking forms on the website we collect name, date of birth, email address and phone number.
• How and why do we collect this information?
We use this information in order to secure and confirm the booking for the user. In order to make a successful booking for one of our nightlife venues, we need all this mandatory information:
• How do you use this information?
After a user fills out a booking form on our site we will send out a automated email and will further contact him via email, call, text message or whatsapp message.
In addition we will keep him updated about our future events via email and whatsapp message. Also we contact the user before his or her birthday and offer our free event planning services.
• How do you keep this information safe?
We keep all the information stored on our dedicated server, which is fully secured by the services of SiteLock, LLC.
• How long is this information kept?
The information is stored for an infinite amount of time.
• Is this information shared or sold? If so, with whom?
No, we do not share or sell any of our information. We are the sole data controller.
• Do any third-parties collect personal information or have access to the information you have collected?
No, we are currently not using any cookies.
• How can your users control any of these aspects?
The user can contact us anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org and request to delete all his or her information. In addition when a user contacts us via whatsapp on +44 754 246 5507 and requests no to be contacted anymore, we will delete all data of the user. All our emails have an ‘unsubscribe button’ on the bottom of the email, which will guarantee that the user won’t receive any emails from us in the future.